Build with Proven Coatings
At No-Burn, we know that our intumescent and fire retardant coatings save more than structures — they save lives. As a trusted leader in passive fire protective coatings, we’re proud to push the industry forward and deliver high-performing, code-compliant fire protection.
Our Passive Fire Protective Products
We offer multiple product lines of passive fire protective coatings for commercial and residential construction, as well as a line of do-it-yourself fire retardant sprays.
Our intumescent coatings include the No-Burn Plus, No-Burn Plus XD and No-Burn Plus ThB. We provide fire reactant and fire-resistant coatings for wood applications, ignition and thermal barriers for polyurethane spray foam, and rated assemblies.
Fire Retardant Coatings
Our fire-retardant coatings include the No-Burn Original, No-Burn Fabric Fire Protection and No-Burn Christmas Tree Fire Gard. Available for retail purchase, these easy-to-apply DIY coatings provide Class A or Class 1 passive fire-retardant spray for wood and wood-based products, paper materials, fabric and seasonal decor.
Why Architects and Contractors Prefer No-Burn
- Longest-standing domestic manufacturer
- Easy application
- Cost efficient one-coat coverage
- Certified installation
- Evaluation Report holder since 2007
- Low to no VOC formulations
- Third-party tested and certified
Hear From Our Customers
Our crew used the material on a site last week without issues. This product mixed well with our current equipment and sprayed without issue. It appears the coverage is consistent with the manufacturer’s specs.
Spray Foam Contractor
- Renewal of Evaluation Report, ER-305No-Burn®, Inc. announces renewal of code compliance Evaluation Report, ER 305. Renewal of ER 305 signifies No-Burn® continues to be compliant as a fire protective coating as prescribed by code, where required for: surface burning characteristics, alternate thermal and ignition barriers and fire resistance.
From the No-Burn Blog
Read the latest industry news and insights from our fire protection experts.